There’s only 64k remaining on the Camino, we have completed 94%. Its more crowed at this point because some pilgrims only walk the last 100k, so they have joined us. About four days ago it was raining and Pam slipped and fell on her back with her backpack on. She looked like a turtle on its back! When I stopped laughing I was able to unstrap the turtle and help her up. Her right knee had a scrap on it and in a few days she recovered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cruise in northern Europe
We are coming close to completing our 2025 Europe travels with a 12-night Northern Europe cruise starting in Copenhagen and ending in South...
-
We are coming close to completing our 2025 Europe travels with a 12-night Northern Europe cruise starting in Copenhagen and ending in South...
-
A trip of a lifetime with our best friends Mikelyn and Kevin. We followed Rick Steves’ suggestion through the Scottish Highlands by starti...
-
We started planning our retirement lifestyle 5 years ago. Yes, it has changed many times, but the tumbleweed attitude didn't. After 42...

You two look great....love the beard! I can see some weight loss, or is that just toning! Either way, I am so impressed with this adventure you are on and how well you are doing! Keep the pictures coming, they are great! Love you!
ReplyDelete